Le Tour de France: A Game of Drinking.
I was recently drinking and watching the Tour de France, and decided that the two activities should be linked in some calculable way. So here goes:
- One gulp every time a rider holds onto a car.
- One gulp every time the camera signal freezes/breaks up.
- One gulp every time there is a corner, and while gulping, everyone must lean in the direction of the corner.
- One gulp at the beginning of every ad break.
- One gulp at the end of every ad break.
- One gulp every time the yellow jersey is on the screen.
- Two gulps every time you see an American flag
- Two gulps every time the breakaway is shown the amount of time they lead the Peloton by on a chalkboard.
- Two gulps every time there is a tyre change.
- Two gulps every time we are shown the name of a town.
- Five gulps every time there is a crash.
- Five gulps every time there is a breakaway. If the breakaway attempt fails, two extra gulps are consumed.
- Five gulps for every Chateau/Castle shown by helicopter
- Five gulps at every sprint stage/mountain peak.
- When a border is crossed, the person ruled to be the most sober says a toast to the country, and all drinks are finished.
- When a breakaway is caught, the person ruled the least sober says a toast to the vanquished breakaway effort.